Installing Conversion Support’s live chat software in your WordPress website is super easy and takes only a couple of minutes. Please follow these steps to get started with Conversion Support’s WordPress Plugin:
Installing Live Chat WordPress Plugin In Your Website
1. Login to your website’s WordPress administration area and click on “plugins”.
2. Click on “Add new” and type “Conversion Support” in the search box. Next, hit “Search Plugins” and you should see Conversion Support’s plugin listed in the search result page:
3. Click on “Install Now” to install the plugin. Once the plugin is installed, click on “Activate plugin“.
4. Once the plugin is installed, go to “Settings” and click on “Conversion Support”.
5. To activate Conversion Support’s Live Chat software, you need your “Conversion Support chat URL” from your Conversion Support account.
Login to your Conversion Support account, go to the “Settings” page and click the WordPress icon. Copy your “Live chat URL”
6. Fall back to your website’s WordPress administration area, click “Settings”, choose “Conversion Support” and paste the URL in the “Your Conversion Support Chat URL” box.
7. Next, click on “Save Changes”. Congratulations, You’re done with the installation and successfully installed Conversion Support’s WordPress plugin. Now, start taking chats from your website visitors, in no time.