At Conversion Support, we give you complete freedom on choosing the look and feel of the live chat window, so you can deliver a customized live chat experience to leads, without hurting or diluting your brand’s online presence.
Conversion Support has built in branding tools; you can choose the right color scheme for your live chat window, upload your own logo and change the design whenever you want to.
Have multiple websites and want a different design for each live chat window? No problem, Conversion Support lets you create sub-accounts under your main account, so you can easily create a different look and feel for every chat window you use in your different sites.
Styling your Live chat Window With a Custom Theme
The following guide gives a brief walkthrough of the simple steps you need to follow, in order to customize the appearance of Conversion Support’s live chat window.
1. Login to your Conversion Support account. If you don’t have a Conversion Support account yet, sign up here. It’s free!
2. Go to the “Settings” section and click on “Chat Appearance” from the left sidebar.
3. Now you have two options - you can either choose to display the on page chat window or choose to display the pop up chat window for live chat. A pop up chat window opens a new browser window for live chat while the on page chat window opens a live chat session on the same page your visitor is currently on.
Here is how the different live chat windows look like:
The type of chat window you choose depends on your preferences and liking. For example, the pop up chat window does not affect the loading time of your website, so it is more agile and faster than the on page chat window. On the other hand, the on page chat window creates a more connected and consistent chat experience.
4. Probably the most important part of design and branding is the logo of your website.
To show your website’s logo in the live chat window, click on “Choose File” under “Upload your logo” and upload the logo image from your computer. The image file should be in PNG, JPG or GIF format, the ideal dimensions being 260px X 50px.
5. Next, click on “Click here to edit theme” under “Theme your chat Window” and you will see options to style your live chat window with custom colors
When you’re done with the changes and customizations, click “Publish” to save the changes.