Conversion Support’s desktop notification for online chat
These days, “Desktop Notification” comes as an imperative feature in most of the web apps that could show application related notifications on your desktop. What it means is that you no more need to navigate to the necessary app and detect any new, unread notifications.
Conversion Support online chat gives a new context to Desktop Notifications. With Desktop Notifications enabled, you get notifications of the incoming chat messages from your website
visitors. You get notifications of new website visitors as well. That too, outside
your browser, on your desktop.
It greatly helps when something urgent appears and you need to break apart from your browser for sometime. Now, you will not oversight any important chat notifications when your browser window miniaturizes.
We recommend Google Chrome
web browser for Conversion Support online chat for optimal performance.
This is how you enable Desktop Notifications in Google Chrome:
1. Click “Settings” in the Menu.
2. Under “Settings”, click on “Show Advanced Settings”.
3. Under “Privacy”, Click on “Content Settings”.
4. Under “Notifications”, fill the check box that reads: “Ask me when a site wants to show desktop notifications (recommended)” and click “Done”.
5. Login to your Conversion Support account. Click “Enable desktop notifications” and click “Allow”.
6. From now, you will get notifications of a new chat visitor or chat message on your desktop.
This is how you disable Desktop Notifications in Google Chrome web browser:
1. Click “Settings” in the menu.
2. Click on “Show Advanced Settings”.
3. Under Privacy, click on “Content Settings”.
4. Under “Notifications”, click on “Manage Exception” and remove “http://webchat.conversionsupport.com:80” and click “Done”.
Enabling Desktop Notification in Conversion Support online chat recovers an inordinate amount of your time and diminishes the possibility of missing important messages from your website visitors. Now, work on other assignments without overlooking chat notifications, with ease.
You may want to read: Desktop Notifications in Google Chrome.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall get back to your at the earliest.